Episode 018 – Talking to Robert Bohl part 2
Show Notes – 10/7/2010
– We believe that Games can be a force for good!
– Adventure Week, GameChef, and more!
– EpicWinApp, the to-do list RPG
– Rob first discovered his social skills in a MUSH
– D&D is the American Dream Myth
– Joshua A.C. Newman’s SHOCK: Social Science Fiction
– Playing games with their designers
– Innovation isn’t just doing something new – it does things that are meaningful.
– The dreaded meaning of “Indie Games” discussion
– quote of the episode: “all indie game designers only read Nietzche and drink Absinthe in their spare time.
– Sneak preview of Robert Bohl’s “Obvious Monstrosities”