Episode 018 – Talking to Robert Bohl part 2
Show Notes – 10/7/2010
- We believe that Games can be a force for good!
- Adventure Week, GameChef, and more!
- EpicWinApp, the to-do list RPG
- Rob first discovered his social skills in a MUSH
- D&D is the American Dream Myth
- Joshua A.C. Newman’s SHOCK: Social Science Fiction
- Playing games with their designers
- Innovation isn’t just doing something new – it does things that are meaningful.
- The dreaded meaning of “Indie Games” discussion
- quote of the episode: “all indie game designers only read Nietzche and drink Absinthe in their spare time.
- Sneak preview of Robert Bohl’s “Obvious Monstrosities”